Opening, downloading and saving PDFs
NOTE – if some interactive PDF fields are not working, just give it some time to load the fields.
- LG 01 Domestic Dwellings
- LG 02 Pools and Spa Pools
- LG 03 Minor Works
- LG 04 Outbuildings and Farm Buildings
- LG 05 Re-sited/Relocatable/Multi-proof
- LG 06A Solid Fuel Heaters
- LG 06B Solar Installations
- LG 07 Plumbing and Drainage
- LG 08 Commercial
- LG 09 Demolition and Removal
- LG 10 Cowsheds and Dairysheds
- LG 13 Project Information Memorandum
OPENING, DOWNLOADING AND SAVING A PDF
To open a PDF document you need Acrobat Reader, download it for free from the Adobe website.
To SAVE the completed form follow these instructions:
- Fill form in
- Select the print icon at the top OR
- Right-click your mouse
- Click Print
- Choose destination – e.g. Adobe PDF
- Click Print
- Name the file. Use the project street name or the client’s name and the date, e.g., Anywhere St 2016-08-16
- Select the folder on your computer to save the file to
- Select Save
NOTE: To all Waikato District Council users submitting building consent applications:
- Please provide 1 set of plans (A3) and specifications
- If submitting a digital copy – please refer to the
Building Consent Document Lodgement Guidelines
or Quick Guide Pamphlet.
New dwellings, sleepouts, alterations and/or additions, conservatories, change of building use to habitable, duplexes.
Interactive PDF (492kb)
Bathroom facilities, level access showers, retaining walls, decks & verandas, marquees, signs (>3m), other / fully engineered projects.
Interactive PDF (363kb)
House, office, garage, re-piling, MBIE multi-proof (NMUA).
Interactive PDF (413kb)
Rotary & herringbone construction methods.
Interactive PDF (403kb)
If the building has or will have specified systems please complete the appropriate compliance schedule detail forms – one for each kind of specified system in the building.
Interactive PDF (282kb)
New commercial & industrial buildings, additions, and alterations, apartment complexes, horizontal fire separations. Details of the specified systems (safety systems) must be provided as well. This must include the performance standards and the proposed inspection, maintenance and reporting procedures for the specified safety systems.
Interactive PDF (514kb)
Compliance Schedule Details Forms. If this is not provided, the application cannot be lodged for processing.
Preparing Plans and Specifications:
Producer Statement & Memoranda:
- Are required during, or at the end of construction.
- See Producer Statement page for further information.
Alterations – consider Protection from Fire: Legislative changes 2013 – 2014.
- Please ensure that if you plan to alter an existing commercial building, that you have provided a Fire Philosophy that meets the requirements of MBIE guidance.
- Refer to Building Score Sheet taken from the guidance document.
- An application should be made when applying for a building consent. See information and application links for each council.
- If not applied for at this time, it could result in costly rework to meet wastewater requirements.
Last updated: 2020-06-30