- Application Forms & Checklists
- Building Consents
- Decks, Balconies & Verandas
- Do I Need A Building Consent?
- Fences & Retaining Walls
- Residential Pools
The pages in this section are the ones that are most frequently used. They focus on:
- The building consent process from start to finish, and whether you actually need a building consent or not.
- How much it’s going to cost if you do need a building consent.
- Land information memorandum – helpful if you are purchasing a property.
- The most popular minor project types:
– Decks, Balconies Veranda
– Fences & Retaining Walls
– Pool Fencing
- Owner and industry responsibilities – who does what and why.
Last updated 2017-05-02