- Better Business
- Industry Complaint Process
- IQP Register
- Licensed Building Practitioners
- Producer Statements & Memoranda
- Registers of Designers & Trades
The pages in this section contain information about
- Restricted building work and licensed building practitioners
- Legislated registers for various trades and professions within the construction industry
- Producer statements and other forms of third-party certification that are provided to Councils as a statement that the work carried out is compliant.
- Regional register for independent qualified persons who check safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
- How to lay a complaint if you are unhappy with the service provided by someone on a legislated register.
- Some suggestion on better building practice and how to avoid hold-ups throughout the consenting and construction process.
NOTE: MBIE’s New Online Learning Site is now available with courses on earthquake prone buildings.
Last updated 2018-03-16